[sork] Vacation module.

BerkWood Systems berkwood at berkwood.com
Tue Jun 14 14:44:17 PDT 2005

  I use Postfix/Horde3/Vacation2.2.2
I have found that it will only work if you set the alias as your
e-mail address on the vacation form. This adds a "-a <email>" to the
.forward file which is required in my setup. Otherwise vacation
doesn't look for the sent-to address, just the local account
(localuser as opposed to user at domain.com[1]), which isn't where the
e-mail was sent. Now if I can just get Postfix to use the alias when
sending out, the vacation message wouldn't get bounced as "need Fully
Qualified Domain Name". I have tried pretty much everything in my
.forward file to see what it takes, but that is for a different list
8-)