[sork] passwd expect problem

Wang, Yu ywang at unf.edu
Thu Jun 16 06:17:16 PDT 2005

You may need to add/remove some line in the expect script to make it work for your system. I use it to call ssh and then passwd. I noticed the default script doesn't handle the first time key exchange prompt (...are you sure you want to connect? kinda prompt) and key changed warning prompt.

To turn on log, you need: set output true. Also make sure file permission is right.

I also added date, time, client ip address, etc info logging.

Hope this helps.

Yu