[sork] Forwards Undefined index

Matt Soccio soccio at astro.psu.edu
Thu Jun 23 12:00:51 PDT 2005

I just upgraded to Horde 3.0.4/IMP 4.0.3 and am getting Undefined
index errors when using forwards 3.0-cvs.

I have a MySql backend that exim and courier use for virtual users, auth,
vacation and forwarding.  I have Horde integrated into this setup for
passwd and vacation, but using a custom MySQL setup for forwards gives
this error:

Notice: Undefined index: fwdaddress in
/usr/share/horde/forwards/lib/Driver/customsql.php on line 200

Notice: Undefined index: keeplocal in
/usr/share/horde/forwards/lib/Driver/customsql.php on line 179

My conf.php file contains these variable defs:

$conf['server']['params']['column_target'] = 'fwdaddress';
$conf['server']['params']['column_keeplocal'] = 'keeplocal';

Currently I can set and unset the forwarding flag as 'y' or 'n', and
getting the email address into the db works, but the trying to
set the keeplocal function using \L does not work, and I always get a
Forwarding is enabled message (even if it isn't) along with the Undef
index errors at the top of the page.

I am not sure what my custom query should be to check status, but I assume
it wants a 'y' or 'n'.  Can someone verify this or let me know what I need
to try to return?

The keeplocal seems to want to work in 'Y' and 'N', and my keeplocal
column is set enum 'y' or 'n'.  Does the case make any difference?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Matt