[sork] horde-passwd: mysql problem

Nicola Bianchi nbianchi at bworld.ch
Mon Jul 18 10:14:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've a problem with the query to the database when I try to change the
password.

I think the problem is related with the "user" variable. When I login in
horde with my username "nbianchi at bworld.ch" and I click on the password
button in the form "USERNAME" I've only the string "nbianchi" and not
the complete username (nbianchi at bworld.ch).

Obviously, if I don't modify the real username, the query to the
database is incorrect.

When I look in the mysql log I have:
050718 18:10:39    8078 Connect     postfix at localhost on
                   8078 Init DB     postfix
                   8078 Init DB     postfix
                   8078 Query       SELECT password FROM mailbox WHERE
username = 'nbianchi'

...and the horde-passwd page say: "User not found"!

Anyone have a solution for this problem?

In this case I can not disable this parameter in
/horde/passwd/config/conf.php: $conf['user']['change'] = true;

NOTE:
horde make the authentication via IMAP not over mysql

byebye
	nick

PS: excuse my bad english

--