[sork] horde-passwd: mysql problem

Nicola Bianchi nbianchi at bworld.ch
Mon Jul 18 11:10:40 PDT 2005

Martin Lohmeier wrote:
> Nicola Bianchi wrote:
>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I've a problem with the query to the database when I try to change the
>>>password.
>>>
>>>I think the problem is related with the "user" variable. When I login in
>>>horde with my username "nbianchi at bworld.ch" and I click on the password
>>>button in the form "USERNAME" I've only the string "nbianchi" and not
>>>the complete username (nbianchi at bworld.ch).
>

> Hi,
>
> have a look into horde/config/hooks.php and search for
>
>    _passwd_hook_default_username
>
> this should not be commented out.
>
> by, Martin
>
> --
>
> Powered by Debian GNU / Linux

... just a little problem: I don't have this file!
I can create this file whit only this parameter?

I've make a "grep -R passwd_hook *":
passwd/main.php:            if (function_exists('_passwd_hook_username')) {
passwd/main.php:                $backend_userid =
call_user_func('_passwd_hook_username',
passwd/main.php:        if
(function_exists('_passwd_hook_default_username')) {
passwd/main.php:            $userid =
call_user_func('_passwd_hook_default_username',

byebye
	nick

--
Nicola Bianchi