[sork] Horde + IMP + Cyrus + MySQL +Password?

Judson Bishop judson.bishop at eamc.org
Thu Jul 21 10:43:22 PDT 2005

All,

I have been struggling with Password for a couple of days now and would
apprecaite any help you can offer.  I have used Password 2.2.1 and 2.2.2
with Horde 3.0.2 and IMP 3-4.0.1.

I have used both sasldb2 and mysql as the backend and have been able to
send and recieve email with both schemes but cannot change passwords.

Presently I am using saslauthd with a pam interface to mysql and am
seeing no error in horde.log, maillog, messages.

I got a sample configuration from the archives and cross checked it with
my /etc/pam.d/imap information and it looks correct but it does not seem
to be working.

Here are the version numbers of the applications I am using on top of RH
ES4.
Horde 3.0.2
IMP h3-4.0.1
Password 2.2.1
cyrus-imapd-2.2.10
postfix-2.1.5-4.2

This is out of my horde/passwd/config/backends.php

$backends['sql'] = array (
     'name' => 'Horde Authentication',
     'preferred' => '',
     'password policy' => array(