[sork] Fwd: Horde 3.x and Passwd 2.2.2

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 15 21:02:31 PDT 2005

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von raj at refundplan.com -----
>      Datum: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:46:05 -0400
>        Von: Raj Agarwal <raj at refundplan.com>
> Antwort an: Raj Agarwal <raj at refundplan.com>
>    Betreff: Horde 3.x and Passwd 2.2.2
>         An: Maumi at gmx.de, jan at horde.org, fkho at fredho.net
>

>   Hi,
>
>   I got your e-mail while trying to solve a Horde/Passwd problem.
>
>   It looks like the passwd module I am using with the lateset Horde
> is looking for a ~/horde/lib/Registry.php (which does not exist).  My

The versions you list in the subject are not compatible.  If you use
the latest Horde version, you must use the CVS HEAD code for passwd.

>   The solution was that I should use the passwd module from the HEAD
> branch.  What is this HEAD branch, and where is the http/ftp address
> to download stuff from this HEAD branch.

You can get a snapshot from http://snaps.horde.org/ or
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/

Probably any of the snapshots should work.  Or you can learn how to
use CVS as in the instructions at http://www.horde.org/source/using.php

> The documentation on the
> Wiki is driving me nut... for some reason the wiki is really slow
> from my location.

Try the mailing list, or mailing list archives, which repeatly answer
this question.