[sork] /usr/lib/php/Crypt/CHAP.php

Otto Kucera ok at geeks.at
Wed Aug 24 22:24:06 PDT 2005

Eric Rostetter schrieb:

>Quoting Otto Kucera <ok at geeks.at>:
>

>>i have installed the new "Passwd H3" and have a problem with smbldap.
>>when i try to change the password i get this message:
>>*Fatal error*: changepassword(): Failed opening required 'Crypt/CHAP.php'
>>

>It is looking for the PEAR module Crypt/CHAP.
>

>>*when i follow the instructions in this manual
>>http://www.horde.org/passwd/docs/?f=INSTALL.html i have to build php
>>with "*--with-mhash" but i gess this is not possible with php4.
>>

>This is not built into php normally (though parts of PEAR may be packaged
>with php).  You can install PEAR stuff separately.
>

>>have some one a idea where this file is incluted?
>>

>No, but you can install it with "pear install" on most systems.  Or you can
>download them as tar files and install them in the appropriate place on
>your system (see php.ini for the location, as it will be in your include
>paths).
>
>See http://pear.php.net/ for more info on PEAR.

i have download and install "Crypt_CHAP-1.0.0.tgz
File_Passwd-1.1.5.tgz  File_SMBPasswd-1.0.2.tgz".

so far so good ... but something works wrong. i get following error when
i try to change the password with smbldap:

*Notice*: Object to string conversion in
*/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/ldap.php* on line *255*

*Warning*: ldap_mod_replace(): Modify: Invalid DN syntax in
*/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/ldap.php* on line *255*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/ldap.php:255) in
*/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/passwd/templates/common-header.inc* on
line *4*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/ldap.php:255) in
*/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/passwd/templates/common-header.inc* on
line *5

that's my backend.php:

$backends['smbldap'] = array(
    'name' => 'Example SMBLDAP server',
    'preferred' => 'www.example.com',
    'password policy' => array(
        'minLength' => 3,
        'maxLength' => 8
    ),
    'driver' => 'smbldap',
    'params' => array(
        'host' => 'appli.lan',
        'port' => 389,
        'basedn' => 'ou=users,o=sis,dc=my,dc=hosting',
        'uid' => 'uid',
        // this will be appended to the username when looking for the
userdn.
        'realm' => 'ou=users,o=sis,dc=my,dc=hosting',
        'encryption' => 'crypt',
        // make sure the host == cn in the server certificate
        'tls' => false,
        'lm_attribute' => 'sambaLMPassword',
        'nt_attribute' => 'sambaNTPassword',
        'pw_set_attribute' => 'sambaPwdLastSet',
        'pw_expire_attribute' => 'sambaPwdMustChange',
        'pw_expire_time' => 180, // number of days until samba password
expires

the path is wright. i installed smbldap-tools with smbldap-passwd and
that works fine from this host.

have someone an idea?

regards,
otto