[sork] Now passwd is working but... :)

Julez blades1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 3 07:36:27 PDT 2005

You, Sir, are a lifesaver.  I had tried setting use_clear_passwd to false,
but never commented out to show_encryption to true.  Why, I don't know, but
thank you for helping me out.  It worked.  Everything is working great now.

I'm researching the domain name issue.  I saw some info about a custom hook
mentioned somewhere.  If I find anything, I'll pass it on.

Thank you, again.

/Julian