[sork] Class Horde not found ?

Herve Ballans ballans at lps.u-psud.fr
Tue Sep 6 03:14:53 PDT 2005

Hi,
thanks, with CVS version, it's now working !
but...(I don't know if it's a sork or an imp question about ?)
before, with version 3.x of imp, the user could change some parameters
like the "reply address".
I don't see this functionnality on the version 4 of imp. So I've
installed 'accounts' because I think that this module could allow to
change the reply address.
But, with 'accounts' I just see the login information.
With Horde3/imp4, where does I change any user parameter ?
Thanks in advance
Herve