[sork] Accounts Installation Problem of SORK/HORDE

Dibas NEUPANE dibas at intweb.net.np
Wed Jan 4 23:04:12 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am from Nepal, I have Installed Horde, IMP and Passwd sucessfully. I
also have installed accounts in subdirectory of Horde with accounts
directory name. I manage to copy conf.php.dist to conf.php and MY entry
for account at registery.php looks like

$this->applications['accounts'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../accounts',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/accounts',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/accounts/graphics/accounts.gif',
    'name' => _("Account Manager"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'show' => true,
    'menu_parent' => 'myaccount',
    'status' => 'active'
);

It apears in the Horde menu. When I click on the 'Account Manager" link
the right frame returns nothing. Please advised me WHAT TO DO ?

DIBAS NEUPANE
Senior Computer Officer
Nepal Rastra Bank