[sork] splitting login with passwd?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 16 14:31:16 PST 2006

Zitat von Jan Johansson <j2 at mupp.net>:

> Okay.. NEW question. Is it possible to use passwd to split a username? User
> is logged in as j2-mobil at mupp.net, that would set %u to "j2-mobil at mupp.net".
> Problem is that i would need two vars. One to hold j2-mobil, and one to hold
> mupp.net in order to get my passwd backend working. Possible?
>
> My SQL (update) is below, and you can see where I need to use the vars.
>
> update pm_users inner join pm_domains on pm_domains.ID = pm_users.SiteID set
> pm_users.Password = md5('q1w2e3') where pm_users.name = 'j2-mobil' and
> pm_domains.Name = 'mupp.net';

You could use the _passwd_hook_username to get the user name part. And
if you don't allow the users to enter the username, i.e. force them to
use their current name, you could use the query_* paramters of the SQL
driver to contain the domain part with Auth::getAuthDomain().

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/