[sork] Fatal error: Class passwd_driver_xams:Cannotinherit fromundefined class passwd_driver_sql

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Tue Jan 17 14:17:08 PST 2006

>Is he contributing this code, or has he given you permission to do so?
>In any case, you should upload the driver as an attachment to an
>enhancement ticket on bugs.horde.org.

I am trying to make friends with WIKI, but I never see a "small icon with a
question mark".

Any hint there.

He said that as long as I provide a HOWTO/READme it was free-for-all.

"> Seriously.. I feel like I need to repay you for this.

There's no need. I'm pleased to help.

The only thing I'd like to ask you is, if you please could write a small
README file, so that other's can use the passwd plugin without digging into
lots of documentation. Just a few words about how to get it to work..."