[sork] Fwd: need help with horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jan 28 03:41:29 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von shaoron at gmail.com -----
      Datum: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:36:52 +0300
        Von: G G <shaoron at gmail.com>
Antwort an: G G <shaoron at gmail.com>
    Betreff: need help with horde
         An: consulting at horde.org

Dear Sir,

       I am Using Horde With Control panel Direct Admin, It Is working Fine
But there is a problem with the Changing Password Utility

The Emails or Users are saved Like this

/etc/virtual/Domain name/passwd

and when i log in with the email i must use user at domain

if i try to change the password it tells me that the user is not found .

If you can help solve this problem i would be appreciated.

thanks

Regards Ghanim

Professional Horde and PHP consulting and development
http://janschneider.de