[sork] Vacation 3.0-r1 Issues

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 17 10:39:44 PST 2006

Quoting Carl Hultay <chultay at auricnet.ca>:

> When I try to set a vacation, i get the following error:
>
> Failure in modifying vacation notice: Unable to write VFS file
> ".vacation.msg".

Check your log files to see what is happening.  You don't say what
backend you are using or where you are trying to write the files
(localhost, remote host, etc), so I can't be specific as to which
log files to look at.

> I don't use vhosts, everyone who uses horde has their
> own /home/user-name which works through Gollem via FTP

Then it probably should work via the ftp driver of vacation also.

> What am I missing?

Have no idea as you really didn't give us enough info to help.
Only thing I can say is check your log files...

Go Longhorns!