[sork] Password H3 with vpopmail and multiple domains in its own tables

Rodrigo Monteiro mrodrigox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:37:57 PST 2006

Hello Peter and list!

Just to thanks the help especially from Peter Jundgal to resolve this
problem. This fix do exactly what I was looking for, as described by
him.
Will this fix be in a new version of passwd? I'm just wondering...

best regards,
Rodrigo.

--
Rodrigo Monteiro
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
JID: mrodrigom at jabber.org
mrodrigox at gmail.com