[sork] Password H3 with vpopmail and multiple domains in its own tables

PeterJungdal peter at jungdal.dk
Wed Mar 22 12:09:16 PST 2006

Hello again Rodrigo

As soon as i can get the time to do it, i will send a request for change
to the CVS.
As I made the changes in my local copy only, i'll have to make a
complete patch.
Until then feel free to ask, if anybody has problems with multiple
tables in vpopmail database.

Jan, i will do as you suggested, but it takes a little time.
Regards
Peter