[sork] Vacation module is blank ??

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Mar 25 21:26:28 PST 2006

Quoting Ong Loeng Seng <loeng.ong at vicscouts.asn.au>:

> Hi Eric,
>
> There is no error log from my /var/log/messages

Maybe you have php error logging turned off then in your php.ini file?

> but there are some error
> log from httpd:
>
> [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  main() [<a
> href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'Log.php'
> for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear')
> in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 3, referer:

Explains why your Horde log is empty.  I think instructions for installing
it are in horde/docs/INSTALL IIRC.

You perhaps don't have PEAR LOG installed?

> Should I create Log.php in /var/www/html/horde/lib ?

I would guess not.  I would try a "pear install LOG" first, which should
install it in /usr/share/pear in your case.  But, as I said above, check
horde/docs/INSTALL to see if it has instructions for installing PEAR LOG.

> Seems like Log.php file is not also required by Horde.php but also
> VFS.php

It is required by almost everything.

> The PEAR_LOG_WARNING is the type of Logging that I set on the
> Administration setup> horde> Logging.
> It seems like the generated conf.php is not correct?

No, I think you just don't have PEAR LOG installed as you should.
horde/test.php should test for this and report if it is missing or
not current enough.

Go Longhorns!