[sork] Fwd: Re: passwd ignores hostspec parameter in backends.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 25 08:38:45 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from joris at ideeel.nl -----
     Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:34:18 +0200
     From: Joris <joris at ideeel.nl>
  Subject: Re: [sork] passwd ignores hostspec parameter in backends.php
       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

> That's not a patch, and it has some unrelated changes (lots of
> additional newlines, and it removed the http example ...)

I've taken the original from the tarball and added 4 lines in the
'local sql' section. I did not remove anything.
Anyway, I'm not a developer so it'll be a while for me to figure out
how to make patches.

here are the 4 lines:
'protocol'   => 'unix',
'socket'     => '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock',
// any values that are missing or removed from this list default to those used
// by the horde prefs (/config/conf.php uner section ['sql'])

my apologies for not sending the correct format.

joris

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck