[sork] Change license of Horde sork modules

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat May 27 07:55:54 PDT 2006

Quoting Gregory Colpart <reg at evolix.fr>:

> You are one of main contributors to Horde sork modules[1], thanks
> for your great work. Are you agree to change license of Horde
> sork modules to Horde BSD-like license[2]: *Yes or No?*

I know I wasn't explicitly on the list, but for what it's worth you
can put me in the Yes column.

Also, Mike Cochrane has been out of touch for quite a while; I forget
if we talked about this, but you are likely not going to hear back
from him either way. We should set a time period after which silence
== consent. Not the most democratic thing in the world, but given the
transience of email addresses, etc., I think it's necessary. A month
is certainly long enough but might seem like _too_ long; two weeks
also sounds reasonable to me.

-chuck