[sork] Using sork with cyrus imap via sieve!

Juan Stiller juanstiller at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 8 14:21:22 PDT 2006

Hi, im testing sork functions with my mailserver i actually use postfix, cyrus imap nad i was wondering if i can use sork modules, using sieve scripts, i can´t find any documentation abot it. Is there any chance to use sieve with sork at all?  The idea is to give users kind of a graphic enviroment so they don´t have to manage sieve scripts the hard way wich might be a nightmare for me.

Thanks.
Juan.