[sork] passwd is getting user not found error with Vpopmail Backend

probal@ntlbogra.com probal at ntlbogra.com
Wed Jun 28 04:36:53 PDT 2006

Dear All,

I am having the following problems when trying to change password
through passwd module. I am using vpopmail with mysql for the backend
for changing password. Please give me a hint regarding the error.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line
113

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php:113) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/passwd/templates/common-header.inc on
line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php:113) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/passwd/templates/common-header.inc on
line 5