[sork] Change license of Horde sork modules

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 1 08:13:55 PDT 2006

> I fixed the template back in 2004, but obviously not in all branches,
> at least the GPL is appearing again in the current code.
> I changed the BSD lines to ASL in February when I noticed this
> inconsistency because I assumed that the LICENSE files was chosen more
> intentionally than the library comments, simply because people usually
> don't have an idea what a certain license implies, but can read a
> license fine. Eric can maybe say more whether he has chosen a certain
> license for the Sork moudules by intention, or rather because by
> copy'n'paste.

I pick the license by copy/paste, and/or at the advice of Chuck.
I personally don't care about the licenses myself, and haven't
really even bothered to learn the differences between them.

So, for the code I created, I'm happy with any license as long as Horde
is happy.  The only question becomes files submitted by others which I've
not created.

Go Longhorns!