[sork] sork-vacation and postfix virtual accounts

Rafal Krypa mail at iceberg.pl
Fri Aug 11 02:41:00 PDT 2006

On 11.Aug, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Rafal Krypa <mail at iceberg.pl>:
> >What are the chances that this:
> >
> >http://plone.held-im-ruhestand.de/software/postfix/horde-virtual-vacation
> >
> >will get into sork?
>
> The current vacation code already has a generic SQL driver that should
> be able to update your postfix db tables.

No, updating single table is not enough here.
When we are talking about setup of Postfix virtual users setup like here:

http://postfixwiki.org/index.php?title=Virtual_Users_and_Domains_with_Courier-IMAP_and_MySQL

And vacation setup similar to that:

http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html#autoreplies

then enabling vacation for a given user must be done in two steps:
- insert/update a row in 'vacation' table
- insert/update a row in 'forward' table, forwarding all messages for
  user at domain.tld to user at domain.tld@autoreply.mydomain.tld

And what I'm missing right now in sork-vacation is that second step.