[sork] Passwd user not found

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Aug 27 13:08:23 PDT 2006

Quoting David Anagnostaras <david.anagnostaras at epfl.ch>:

> I am trying to install passwd with horde but when I try to update my
> password I always have
>
> "Failure in changing password on Horde Authentication: User not found"
>
> Could somebody guide me to see where is my mistake?

Look in _all_ you log files for error messages.  And make sure you've
configured it properly to either use or not use the full domain for the
user (e.g. "user" vs "user at domain" for the username).

If that doesn't work, you would have to tell us a lot more, like what
where you store your passwords (ldap, sql, unix password file, etc) and
what passwd driver you are using.

> thanks :0)
>
> Davix

Go Longhorns!