[sork] Trouble with passwd and poppassd driver

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 29 13:35:45 PDT 2006

Quoting David Anagnostaras <david.anagnostaras at epfl.ch>:

> I have a problem, I have been able to install passwd ans poppassd
> correctly but when I want to update a password I have this message from
> horde
> "Failure in changing password on Example Poppassd Server: Incorrect Password"

First, check all your log files for errors.  If none, then try manually
connecting to the poppassd server and changing a password to make sure
it works. If that works, the most likely cause is that you've misconfigured
it as to whether you need the realm (domain) included in the username or
not.

> Somebody has an idea?

Sorry to say, but just basic debugging...  Look at log files, try to manually
connect, etc.

> Thanks

Go Longhorns!