[sork] LDAP driver for Forwards

Owen Wagoner o.wagoner at morehead-st.edu
Wed Nov 15 12:51:24 PST 2006

The LDAP driver that was inluded with Forwards 3.0 didn't work with our
LDAP configuration.  We don't allow users to change their own data and
instead have a root user for our LDAP server to make modifications.  So
I took the ldap.php driver and did some heavy modifications to it.  I
thought I would post it in case anyone else might be interested.

The zip contains 2 files.  One is the part of conf.xml that needs to be
added so that you can administer the driver from within the Horde
Administration framework and the other is the file ldapadmin.php that
needs to be placed in the 'forwards/lib/Driver' folder.

If posting of attachments is frowned upon, I apologize.