[sork] Horde vacation displays working but it doesn't

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 15 19:54:56 UTC 2007

Quoting Scs Leo <scsleo at hellokitty.com>:

> One day, I installed and configured the vacation module with the
> following vacation config but it doesn't work:

Seems like a doubious configuration, but you would need to specify
more details about your setup for anyone to help at all.  Things
like OS, mailer software, etc.

> When a user to set the vacation on, the system says: "Failure in
> modifying vacation notice:"

Anything in the log files from horde or sql?

> I have no idea how to make it works and solve the problem starting
> from the beginning since it doesn't have an error word given to me.

Nor would anyone else, unless you told them something more about the
mail (MTA) software you use, the SQL database setup you use, etc.

> Best Regards,
> Scs Leo
> scsleo at hellokitty.com

Go Longhorns!