[sork] Horde vacation displays working but it doesn't

Scs Leo scsleo at hellokitty.com
Mon Apr 16 02:13:24 UTC 2007

 Hi,

  > Seems like a doubious configuration, but you would need to specify
  > more details about your setup for anyone to help at all. Things
  > like OS, mailer software, etc.

  I generated this configuration from the horde admin setup page.

  Here is my server setup:
  Debian 3.1 sarge
  MySQL auth database
  Postifx for SMTP
  Courier for POP/IMAP
  Horde 3 with imp,turba,passwd & vacation and connecting with Postfix
  users database

  > Anything in the log files from horde or sql?

  No, not even a word about it. That's a real problem for me to find
  out what happened.

  > Nor would anyone else, unless you told them something more about
  the
  mail (MTA) software you use, the SQL database setup you use, etc.

Sorry about i forgot to tell, hope the above information would be a help.
:P

Thanks for your attentions!

Best Regards,
Scs Leo