[sork] issue with generated .vacation.msg file

Andrew Richey richey at mail.coe.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 3 18:33:26 UTC 2007

Hello,

This may be an issue I have to sort out outside of sork (freebsd  6.2
vacation syntax restrictions?), but hopefully someone has seen this
before and can lend a bit of advice.

Everything works well, though the .vacation.msg file that is generated
by the sork-vacation program looks something like this:

Subject: out of office
From: John Smith
I will be out of the office until August.

I think there needs to be a space between the subject/from and the
message body.  Without it, the message body doesn't show up in the
auto-response.  Not sure if there is a way around this on the FreeBSD
side... is there a way to force a space/return within the sork-vacation
configuration?  I've virtually no php knowledge, so there might be an
obvious fix here I'm oblivious to.  Well, I hope anyway. :-)

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Richey

believed to be clean.