[sork] Vacation with Vpopmail = STOP receiving Mail

ALEX140384 at terra.es ALEX140384 at terra.es
Wed Oct 3 17:45:24 UTC 2007

Hi, it's my second week trying to make this work. I've vpopmail with mysql + qmail + proftpd + horde + autorespond/vacation.

Finally i sorted out how to make my proftpd autenticate my mysql user adding and extra field with the UID of my vpopmail local user, i think thtats the way it works. In horde it seems correct because it activates the vacation message I can see it in the vpopmail user's home but it doesn't seems to work correctly. When I activate it and I send an email to that user it never enters to the inbox until I switch it off, I don't get the autorespond message neither. I've tried it with vacation and autorepond.

Any idea? it looks like the mail account gets blocked when I activate it.

Thanx mates

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.