[sork] pls help about Forwards H3 (3.0.1)...

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:38:22 UTC 2007

Quoting Winnie <lammywinnie at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> When I "set/install vacation notice", then the warning is shown "failure in
> modifying vacation notice:"...

Please explain what type of vacation backend you are trying to setup.

> $conf['vacation']['path'] = '/usr/local/bin/vacation';

And this program does what?  Does it read files from the account, or
a database backend, or something else?

> $conf['server']['params']['default']['table'] = 'vacation';  ===> ??I add
> the table name "vacation" in the database "horde"...

Normally you wouldn't store this info in Horde (though that might be viable,
it seems unlikely to me).  When you created the table, did you put proper
permissions on it so Horde could write to it?

Go Longhorns!