[sork] "Vacation" module

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 29 20:31:32 UTC 2007

Quoting claus.loidl at at.redbull.com:

> is it possible to use HTML content for the "Vacation" module or is a new
> version planed with more possibilities?

This would depend on your implementation (backend).  In any case, I
wouldn't recommend it.

As the vacation message is meant to be small and concise, and given
that most modern day e-mail clients will automatically provide links
for web/email addresses in plain text messages, I see no real reason
why you would want to implement this feature.

I doubt the sork vacation module will be expanded in any real way,
since Ingo is the future IMHO.  So I wouldn't count on such features
being added, if indeed any additions are even needed.

However, I suppose it you could provide a concrete example of why
such a feature would be required in some situation, and if it was
possible with a backend, it could be considered.

> thanks
> claus loidl
>
> --------------------------------------
> DI. Claus Loidl