[sork] gdmb big endian

Michael Magua m.magua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:09:48 UTC 2008

Vacation does that by default on this box i.e if I create the .forward
and .vacation.msg by hand and do "vacation -I" then it creates the
compatible gdbm db file with big endian (I'm using Exim). The little
endian does not work and there is no way to select the gdbm big endian
with the vacation module in Horde.