[sork] Horde + Postfix + Dovecot + Vacation

Claudio Prono claudio.prono at atpss.net
Wed Jul 9 10:30:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I need a hand to configure the Vacation with postfix. I have searched
from internet for some advice to how to configure that thing, but i have
found nothing useful.

My config is a OpenSuSE 11 with postfix + dovecot + horde + imp + sork
(for the function of vacation). The users are all virtual, into a mysql
database. Now, Horde is perfectly working, also imp is perfect but i
don't understand how to make vacation working... There is an howto to
make work sork with virtual users and postfix ?

Thank u to all,

Claudio.