[sork] passwd mysql problem

mrwolf at nunux.ca mrwolf at nunux.ca
Thu May 21 14:52:16 UTC 2009

Thanks Jan for your fast answer,

if this line is good in my postfix:
query = SELECT 1 FROM virtual_users AS U LEFT JOIN virtual_domains AS
D ON U.domain_id=D.id WHERE CONCAT(U.user, '@',D.name)='%s'

and those one aren't in passwd:
'query_lookup' => 'SELECT password FROM virtual_users AS U LEFT JOIN
virtual_domains AS D ON U.domain_id=D.id WHERE U.user = %U AND D.name
= %d'

'query_modify' => 'UPDATE virtual_users SET password = %e
virtual_users AS U LEFT JOIN virtual_domains AS D ON U.domain_id=D.id
WHERE U.user = %U AND D.name = %d'

which part of those lines aren't good? is it the left join part or any
others parts?

can you write me an example of what would be good for my db?

Thank you

Frank