[sork] vacation w/postfix and seive?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 28 16:43:36 UTC 2009

Quoting Jefferson Davis <jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us>:

> Finally getting around to getting vacation configured and I'm
> stumped.  Been using seive for vacation, but would like to have it
> integrated into horde - is this possible with the vacation module or
> do I need the actual vacation program?

You probably want the Horde ingo module instead of sork/vacation.
See http://www.horde.org/ingo/

> If the vacation program is required, anyone know which RPM pkg would
> have it for RHEL4/CENTOS4?

It's difficult though possible. But if you already do (or want to do)
seive, check out ingo first...

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.