[sork] vacation w/postfix and seive?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 28 20:31:14 UTC 2009

Quoting Jefferson Davis <jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us>:

> I must be missing something - How did you set up ingo for vacation
> autoresponse?

It's just there, at least when using the procmail backend and at least in
my version (CVS FRAMEWORK_3, aka H3 1.2.2-cvs) ...  Not sure
about sieve support or other versions...

What version of Ingo are you running?

> I would not be opposed to getting rid of vacation if filters will do
> the job (ingo is filters, yes?)

Yes.

You might want to move the discussion to the ingo mailing list to
get a better audience...

> -Jeff

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.