[sork] realm not present

Warren @ Cape Innovations warren at capeinnovations.com
Wed Sep 23 10:15:25 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have sork vacation setup and operating.
My server has virtual domains.

So here is my issue.
The user logs in to the web interface with a full username:
joedoe at domain.com and their password.

The user clicks on 'vacation' and submits "Set/install vacation notice"

When I look in the mysql table the Sork Vacation has inserted the user,
vacation_msg and vacation_sub in to a new row. The user is set as
'joedoe' and NOT 'joedoe at domain.com'

So now there is a user 'joedoe' AND 'joedoe at domain.com'
Obviously Sork vacation should be updating the fields for user
'joedoe at domain.com' and not inserting a new user.

Looking at vacation/lib/Driver/sql.php I see the $user is taken from the
function
_buildUsername()

    function _buildUsername()
     {
         if ($this->_realm === 'default' ||
             $this->_realm === '') {
             return $this->_user;
         } else {
             return $this->_user . '@' . $this->_realm;
         }
     }

is there something I need to change in Sork Vacation configuration or
the Horde settings regarding realms?

Thanks for your time and effort,
Warren

I am using:
ubuntu server 8.04LTS
postfix-mysql - 2.5.1
mysql-server-5.0 - 5.0.51
courier-imap -  4.3.0
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.4 (September 14 2009)
sork-vacation-h3 3.0.1-1
autovacation module for Horde Framework 3.3.0-0.3