[sork] Vacation and Forwards on virtual users/domains server

listas at hidrautronica.ind.br listas at hidrautronica.ind.br
Wed Dec 16 11:41:32 UTC 2009

Hi!

I have a server with Debian Lenny and Virtual Users/Domains with
Postfix+Courier+Mysql.

I need to use the VACATION and FORWARDS.

I downloaded the package from the Horde, installed and everything is
working perfectly. I just need to configure these two options to put
it into production, and I'm having trouble with my little knowledge.

I know there is difference between the default settings and
configuration of virtual domains and users.

How do I set up according to my server.

Thank you very much!

WM

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.