[sork] Vacation module

David Valin david.valin at indo.es
Mon Jan 4 11:31:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

First of all i’ll explain my job’s mail architecture.

è Server 1 RHEL5 + postfix for smtp/pop3 mail delivery.

è Server2 RHEL5 + postfix + dovecot + horde for webmail.

Mails received in Server1 are forwarded to server2 with a .forward file in
users maildir, users are local users, not stored in mysql database.

Now i’ve setup Vacation Module in Horde (latest version of Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition) using FTP .dot forwarded driver and it Works, but every
mail that is answered with vacation module the servers sends to destination
users another one indicating that there’s a forward loop. Here’s one of that
mails:

This is the mail system at host mail.indo.es.

                  The mail system

<david.valin at indo.es>: mail forwarding loop for david.valin at indo.es

Final-Recipient: rfc822; david.valin at indo.es
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for david.valin at indo.es