[sork] SSL option not present in Passwd Sql driver

Muzammel Asghar muzammel.linux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:14:47 UTC 2011

No i not need professional support, but i think its lack in sql driver as
per security concern, ? , if horde database support the SSL then why passwd
SQL driver not support the SSL or require professional support ?

I think, this needs to be imporve/update for the Passwd SQL driver. I have
suggest to add this  (Sql driver support with SSL) in Passwd.

Thanks
Muzi