[sork] [Suggestion] Regarding Vacation/Forward module for postfix support

Muzammel Asghar muzammel.linux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:47:28 UTC 2011

Hi List

I have Installed Sork modules Forwards/Vacations latest modules in Horde
3.3.11, I have configured both using Postfixadmin option, but its seems
limited support is present for Postfix to build own custom queries, I cant
see any db queries for postfix support, I think Postix is also now a days a
good MTA, so its support is need to be present also in above both modules, I
have a suggestion Please enable both modules support for postfix also.

Thanks
Muzi