[sork] Changing the password with Horde4

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 8 19:42:00 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at dada.net>:

> I noticed that Sork has not yet come to Horde4.  When can we expect
> the functionality for the user to change their password?  I was so
> please to have this working in Horde3.

Passwd and gollem are show stoppers for me.  So I would expect them to
be ported "soon".  Right now I don't have the time, but when I get time
I'll start with passwd (unless someone else beats me to it).

I'm not committed to the rest of sork (vacations/forwards) since ingo
can take over their functionality.  So those two may never make it to
H4.  But for sure passwd will be ported, as soon as I have time...

> Simon

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.