[sork] Installation of passwd

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sun Apr 24 19:22:47 UTC 2011

Sork isnt officially released for horde 4 yet though the wip version in git seems ready for work. There are plans to integrate this into the basic horde4 app and I think it's a smart move. Expect an opensuse/sles11 rpm package of passwd for h4 and something like release tarball + script unofficially next week though. I will announce it when it's done but don't expect any free support as the upstream devs are busy as hell and me too and everybody's got to pay bills in the end. I haven't done any line of the h4 conversion nor the original code and every praise belongs to the original developers, every blame to me. (Though i don't care a lot)
--
Ralf Lang