[sork] Passwd + LDAP + H4 problem [SOLVED]

Maximiliano Boscovich mboscovich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:16:31 UTC 2011

Hi People,
I solved my problem... i've had to put the filter parameter and change
the basedn. Now, the working config is

$backends['ldap'] = array(
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'Rectorado LDAP Server',
    'preferred' => '',
    'password policy' => array(
        'minLength' => 8,
        'minNumeric' => 2,
    ),
    'driver' => 'Ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'host' => 'ldap.intranet',
        'port' => 389,
        'basedn' => 'ou=People,dc=rectorado,dc=unl,dc=edu,dc=ar',
        'uid' => 'uid',
        'attribute' => 'userPassword',
        'realm' => '',
        'filter' => '(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=*))',
        'encryption' => 'ssha',
        'tls' => false
    )
);

Thank you for yours replies!!!.
Regards.
             Maximiliano.

2011/9/15 Maximiliano Boscovich <mboscovich at gmail.com>:
> 2011/9/15 Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am Donnerstag, 15. September 2011, 22:08:11 schrieb Maximiliano Boscovich:
>>> Hi people,
>>> I installed H4 from git repository, i configured them and it work
>>> great. The only problem is the passwd module (version 4.0.0-git). It
>>> work, but when i try to do a user password change, it's just do the
>>> message "Fallo al cambiar la contraseña de Rectorado LDAP Server: Bind
>>> failed: Invalid credentials". I'm using LDAP, and i seted the config
>>> file of H4 passwd with the sames config parameter that i've use on my
>>> previous horder version (H3) of  passwd module.
>>>
>>> The H4 passwd config is:
>>>
>>> $backends['ldap'] = array(
>>> 'disabled' => false,
>>> 'name' => 'Rectorado LDAP Server',
>>> 'preferred' => '',
>>> 'password policy' => array(
>>> 'minLength' => 8,
>>> 'minNumeric' => 2,
>>> ),
>>> 'driver' => 'Ldap',
>>> 'params' => array(
>>> 'host' => 'ldap.intranet',
>>> 'port' => 389,
>>> 'basedn' => 'dc=rectorado,dc=unl,dc=edu,dc=ar',
>>> 'uid' => 'uid',
>>> 'attribute' => 'userPassword',
>>> 'realm' => '',
>>> 'filter' => '',