[sork] Horde hangs after changing password (passwd 4.0.0alpha1)

Felipe Scarel fbscarel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:26:08 UTC 2011

First of all, many thanks for your patience and help, Jan. I had overlooked
that change that a fellow user on passwd/lib/Passwd.php

I integrated it on my installation, plus the previous changes from git (
http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/60c7d1fe1d8338c512cf02ceeb2bcd61b8e8e44e
).

Still no luck, the problem persists. I change my password and have to clear
browser cache and cookies to regain access to Horde with the new, changed
password.