[sork] Ldap-Problems

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Thu Nov 3 15:25:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use passwd with ldap-backend. No success so far, passwd is
complaining about invalid credentials.

As far as I understand this (and the openldap-log) it is related to an
incomplete userdn, as the comment in backends.php says.

It also advises me to look in horde/config/hooks - where I'm completely
lost due to my missing php/horde-knowledge.

Some info:

The userDN is built in the following manner:

uid=test at example.com,ou=example.com,ou=virtualmail,dc=my,dc=domain
uid=test at otherexample.com,ou=otherexample.com,ou=virtualmail,dc=my,dc=domain

Ldap-Acls allow the user to change his own password (tested from command
line)

Any help appreciated.

TIA

Hanns

PS: Thanks to all the guys who are bringing passwd to H4 (and everyone
working on horde)