[sork] Password module not configured properly

mohan mohanpalaniswami at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 07:10:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have installed Horde-4.06 groupware webmail edtion using php pear and I have
also installed passwd application with php pear.

I have configured the passwd module to integrate with local LDAP running in the
server.

When I try to reset password for an user id I am getting error message in the
browser as Password module not configured properly.

In httpd error log I get the error message as  below

mail HORDE: Bind failed: Invalid credentials [pid 588 on line 243 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Ldap.php"]

Thanks,
Regards,
Mohan