[sork] Fwd: query for horde sork - need help

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 11 12:48:51 UTC 2012

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von chetan tandel <blazetango at gmail.com> -----
   Datum: Fri, 11 May 2012 18:10:54 +0530
     Von: chetan tandel <blazetango at gmail.com>
Betreff: query for horde sork - need help
      An: jan at horde.org

sir
     i need help  , in the present situation the horde part is working fine
but there i  need to add the vacation  , forward   in the working  horde
webmail
   here i  m facing a  lot of problem
  i have  tried placing the  vacation package  unziped and placed in
/var/www/webmail/
   and edited the registry.php    included the vaction stanza
  this helped me  but not completely  , whn i try to access  vacation the
webpage goes blank

  pls help  me   .   need to knw how to add the package  like vacation ,
forward

Jan Schneider
The Horde Project
http://www.horde.org/